Jury finds black killer Marvin Guy guilty of murder in shooting that claimed detective's life
Farm animal report
2023-11-22 11:33:16 UTC
Kill him and be done with it.
BELTON, Texas (KWTX) - A Bell County jury on Tuesday found Marvin Guy
guilty of murder in the death of a police officer during a no-knock
warrant that took place nearly a decade ago.

The Killeen Police Department conducted a no-knock drug raid at about 5
a.m. May 9, 2014, at Guy’s home on Circle M Drive in Killeen. This led
to gunfire and four officers were struck by rounds, including Det.
Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie, who later died May 11, 2014.

Guy, 49 at the time, was booked into the Bell County Jail on May 10,
2014 on a $4 million bond, and had been held there on charges of capital
murder in Officer Dinwiddie’s death, and three counts of attempted
capital murder.

Guy always maintained he didn’t realize it was police breaking into his
home when he fired his weapon in self-defense.

In the wake of the shooting, the Killeen City Council voted to ban
no-knock warrants within its city limits.

Guy’s brother, Garett Galloway, said on Tuesday he was hoping his
brother would finally be free from jail with a not guilty verdict.

”It’s been a strain on my family, just hoping and praying that one day
he would get out. We found out he’s not and it’s because the justice
system just isn’t fair,” Galloway said.

It’s also been a strain on the Dinwiddie family, who is still feeling
the loss of Chuck, according to his sister Ellen Dinwiddie-Smith.

”Chuck paid the ultimate sacrifice in service to others and died as he
lived, trying to protect others. He left a legacy that we should all
strive to live up to.”

Both families say that the end of this chapter has been a long time
coming and an emotional rollercoaster for nine and a half years.

Guy’s sentencing hearing is scheduled for Monday, Nov. 27.

https://www.kwtx.com/2023/11/21/breaking-jury-finds-marvin-guy-guilty-mur
der/
Mitchell Holman
2023-11-22 14:12:12 UTC
Post by Farm animal report
Kill him and be done with it.
BELTON, Texas (KWTX) - A Bell County jury on Tuesday found Marvin Guy
guilty of murder in the death of a police officer during a no-knock
warrant that took place nearly a decade ago.
The Killeen Police Department conducted a no-knock drug raid at about 5
a.m. May 9, 2014, at Guy’s home on Circle M Drive in Killeen. This led
to gunfire and four officers were struck by rounds, including Det.
Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie, who later died May 11, 2014.
Guy, 49 at the time, was booked into the Bell County Jail on May 10,
2014 on a $4 million bond, and had been held there on charges of capital
murder in Officer Dinwiddie’s death, and three counts of attempted
capital murder.
So much for the Castle Doctrine.
der/
Governor Swill
2023-11-22 19:08:07 UTC
Post by Farm animal report
murder in Officer Dinwiddie’s death, and three counts of attempted
capital murder.
So much for the Castle Doctrine.
"No knock" warrant. The city has banned these since the shootings but the resident still
has to go to prison for murder. The cops didn't even find anything. And the resident was
in jail for nine years before the trial. And he is black. In Texas.

"Guy's reaction may have been attributed to an incident that occurred less than one week
prior, he added, when someone broke into his neighbor's home in a similar fashion and
nearly choked the tenant to death.

"Binion noted that Guy was never charged with a drug-related crime, even though law
enforcement officials were on the scene to serve a narcotics-related warrant."
<https://www.newsweek.com/who-marvin-guy-texas-man-jailed-9-years-before-trial-1845778>

Swill
--
"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.
Lil-man-ball
2024-04-15 15:55:26 UTC
On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 14:08:07 -0500
Post by Governor Swill
"No knock" warrant.
Poor Phil Hendry/tRudy Canoza, he wanted all the notoriety the late Art
Bell had in the fringe radio market, but everyone hated him for his
manipulative voice-overs of characters that existed only in his
tortured mind.

In essence tRudy used Phil's functional mental illness as a proxy for
his own decrepit schizophrenia and MPD.

Bit of a case of life imitating art, this one is...

Well sheeitburgers from Suckramento...here he goes again!

It's another tRudy sock up:

From: Mike Colangelo <***@vatican_.con>

From: Max Boot <***@lathymes.com>

From: NoBody <***@nowhere.corn>

From: OrigInfoJunkie <***@att.net>

From: Governor Swill <***@gmail.com>

From: "Mr. B1ack" <***@dogshit~rag.nut>

From: Lou Bricano <***@cap.con>

From: Rudy Canoza <***@hendrie.con>

Michael A Terrell <***@earthlink.nut>

Now tRudy, can you fire up your Gunner Asch sock too?

You pathetic slithering traitor to America.