Raise Lake Shasta 200 Feet, And Put In The Ah Pah Dam
Add Reply
Intelligent Party
2024-06-03 05:44:53 UTC
Raise Lake Shasta 200 Feet and thereby add 10 million acre feet of
water. Do this first as it is already hooked up to the water system).

Put in the Ah Pah Dam and thereby add 15 million acre feet of water. On
the Klamath River and form a scenic lake.

Put in the Dos Rios Reservoir and thereby add 7 million acre feet of
water. On the Eel River

Do these projects and then there will be enough water for the Peripheral
Canal, and a fledgling UC Fresno.

These would be Federal Water Programs, and there is runoff for the
State. These are huge projects like the Hoover Dam, yet desperately
needed if we are to have an Empire of 40 million people in California as
we have.

The farmers are 80% of the water, and are Federal water.
The homes are 20% of the water, and are State water.
There is runoff from Federal to State.

For comparison purposes, Lake Mead and Lake Powell, the nation's two
largest reservoirs are 25 million Acre Feet of water each.
Attila
2024-06-03 12:45:20 UTC
On Sun, 2 Jun 2024 22:44:53 -0700, Intelligent Party
Post by Intelligent Party
[...]
You want it - you pay for it.
--
Some of the Republican positions I find disgusting
and abhorrent.

Whatever it takes - Stop the Democrats. Or the Dims
as I prefer to call them

The most dangerous enemies the United States has:

Biden the Senile Bastard and his Bitch and
supported by the Sluts and Pimps including
Ilhan Omar, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez,
Ayanna Pressley, Rashida Tlaib, Jamaal Bowman,
Cori Bush, Adam Schiff, Maxine Waters, Jerry Nadler,
Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi and Cory Booker. They
have stepped over the line and are working against
the country and what it stands for.

Do not work with them but oppose everything they attempt.

Stop the Green Raw Deal! I dare call it treason.
Go WOKE. Go broke.
CRT - Criminals Recruiting Thugs
DEI - Dumbass Egotistical Idiocy
End all social engineering programs.

I don't know how Comical Karine can still hold a straight
face with what she has to say.

Did the last sane person leaving California remember to
turn off the lights? Did he do the same for the Rotten
Apple?

Abortion should be like any other medical procedure
and be the decision of the patient and the doctor.
It is the business of no one else.

There is only one reason for a woman to get an abortion.
She want's it. All else is irrelevant

I support a Pro-Choice Constitutional Amendment.

Don't build a wall, build a kill zone.